The Capnocheck II Hand-Held CO2/SpO2 Monitor
The Capnocheck II Hand-Held CO2/SpO2 Monitor provides measurements of End Tidal CO2, respiration rate, SpO2 and pulse rate with N2O compensation, for patients pediatric to adult. The monitor utilizes a LCD backlit display with on-screen trending and high and low alarm limits for all parameters. A protective rubber boot is also included, and the infrared serial interface allows downloading patient information to a printer. This highly portable hand-held monitor is ideal for EMS, Emergency Rooms, Recovery Rooms, and intra-hospital transport.
This product is also available as a Capnograph Only, or with Serial Autocorrelation (SAC) Digital Oximetry Technology.
9847 Series Pulse Oximeter &
Carbon Dioxide Detector
Features and Benefits
- A choice of non-alarm, apnea alarm, or full-alarm models
- Proven pulse oximetry technology combined with innovative
CO2 detection in one rugged, handheld unit
- Simultaneous or independent operation of pulse oximeter
and CO2 detector
- Verification of endotracheal tube placement
- CO2 detection on a breath-by-breath basis
- Bright LED displays for low-light viewing
- Durable CO2 sensor with low-cost, single-use airway adapter
- Compatible with a full range of Nonin
Pulse Oximeter Sensors for all patient applications
- Ideal for patient transport and emergency use
Model 9840SA CO2 Sensor
with Model 9840AAT Airway Adapter Tube
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Always read product labeling/inserts for complete instructions,
warnings and restrictions.